Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Week 11

Sorry the past two OOTWs were late! :( But here it is, no worries! The winner of last week was ☆♡Bridget♡☆. Great job, I love this outfit!


This week, y'all are going to be making outfits with dresses! I thought I'd change it up a bit. ;) I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Dresses:


Shoes:


Accessories (you may choose more than one):


How to participate:
  1. Pick an outfit. For each category, pick an article of clothing to put an outfit together.
  2. Pick a doll to wear the outfit. Which doll would this outfit look good on? Bonus- pick a hairstyle!
  3. Include your name! In case you win, so I can announce who wins. 

Be sure to include all aspects of the outfit. If you don't, you probably don't have a good chance of winning.
Also, remember I judge by creativity and originality! Be very descriptive when writing your comment so I know what you're talking about.
Have fun!

~Marisa

14 comments:

  1. 2,5,7. I think this would look nice on Liz. It might be cute with a high bun or a side braid.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2, 5, 6, 7, this was really hard to pick! you have sooo many pretty dresses! I think... okay and.... we're thinking Kanani in it. with...maybe a half up half down!
    Lu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanani 2, 1 and 1. She will have a side braid!!

    ~Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2,3,7,8! i love dresses! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i forgot! i think it would be pretty on Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dress: 5, Shoes: 4, Accessories: 7, 6, 2, Doll: Liz, Hairstlye: Waterfall Braid. thx, I luv these! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dress:2 Shoes:1 Acessorises:1,3,5 and 8!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this outfit on Liz with two fishtail braids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. doll : Bristol
    dress : 4
    shoes : 3
    accessories :5, 7
    Thanks! - Mya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doll - Bristol
    dress - 4
    shoes - 3
    accessories - 5, 7
    Thanks! - Mya

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3
    1
    3,2,6,7
    on Liz, with her hair in an Elsa braid, or close to it:)
    ~Emma:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3
    2
    6, 5, 2
    On Liz with her hair down and curled!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.