Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Blog Changes- Please Read!

Hello everyone! As I discussed in a recent post, this blog is getting a complete makeover! I will be changing the background, header, and name of my blog!
The order the changes will take place in:

  1. Background
  2. Name
  3. Header
The title and header will pretty much be the same change, as the name will be on the header. The header will not be the same picture as before. I do not have a photo to show you, but I will be taking a photo of all my dolls that will be my new header.

Also, the URL for my blog will not be changing! it may change in the future to match my blog, but until everyone gets used to the visible changes, the URL won't be changing.

If you have any questions at all, please be sure to comment them down below and I will be sure to answer them! The reason I am telling y'all all this is I don't want you to come to my blog and think it's a different blog because it looks completely different from before. So I thought I'd give y'all a little heads up. ;)
I look forward to these changes! Feel free to comment some ideas, and if you read this after some changes have taken place, tell me how you like them!

~Marisa

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure which one you saw, as I changed it at least 3 times since I posted this! hehe ;)
      ~Marisa

      Delete
  2. I Like the background too! it's really cute! did Kanani help you choose it ;)
    Keep up the hard work!
    Lu~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, yes this background is Kanani Approved! ;)
      ~Marisa

      Delete
  3. I love the background you have on now! And your name choice is interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I wanna change my blog too! lol :) Where did you get your background image at???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I love the new change, it's so fun and different!
      The background is from Cutest Blog on the Block. If you scroll to the top of this page, you will see in the left corner a little banner with that name on it. Click on that, and it will take you to the website! they have so many cute and free backgrounds for your blog that are really easy to use! but be sure to read the instructions before doing it to ensure it works correctly. :)
      Good luck!
      ~Marisa

      Delete
  5. Looking good. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.