Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Going on Vacation- Coming Back Soon!

Hello girlies!
Tomorrow (I have to get up at 4:00 in the morning!) I'm leaving on a plane to go on vacation! I'm so excited! This will be my first time going on a plane, other than when I flew when I was a baby (but of course I don't remember that).
I will be coming back on July 11, but our plane comes in late so I'll probably do a post the next morning.
Where I'm going, they do not have very good wifi, and you can't really do anything on it. Therefore, I won't be online much, if I am at all (which I probably won't). But, I do have some posts scheduled to post while I'm gone, so be sure to read those!
I can't wait to go on my trip, but I will miss reading all your beautiful comments. :) But I'll see them all when I get back! I guess it might be kind of nice to get away form the internet for a while, you know? Just to see what it's like (because I don't even know what the heck I did before I got my tablet!).
Well, I'll talk to you guys when I come back, and be sure to read the posts I've scheduled!
And don't worry, I'll have a bunch of pictures to share when I come back. ;)

~Marisa <3

P.S. For those f you who are wondering, I'm not bringing any dolls, as we don't have room for them and we're going to be so busy that I probably won't have time to use them!

11 comments:

  1. Have fun! Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have fun I know! Can't wait to see the posts! and can't wait to see pics!
    Your friend Forever!
    LU~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yep, USA! I've never been out of the country. :( First place on my bucket list is Japan! ;)
      ~Marisa

      Delete
  4. i'm writing a book and the girl goes on a plane, would you mind telling me a few things about flying? i've never been on a plane! its ok it you don't want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, maybe I can contact you tomorrow in the airport after our first flight. ;)

      Delete
  5. oh, and have fun, i'm sure you will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip! I've only been on an airplane once when I went to Mexico a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.