Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hairstyles for Dolls with Short Hair

I thought I'd do some hairstyles, since they're the second most wanted thing on my poll. My sister graciously let me borrow Kit for some hairstyles for you guys out there with short-haired dolls. I did a bunch of cute hairstyles. 

Here's Kit- ready to try a few hairstyles! 


Small Side Pony- This hairstyle is very simple but cute. This everyday hairstyle will keep your doll's hair out of her face but still keep it neat.


Two Small Side Ponies- For a fun, playful hairstyle, do this! I personally think this hairstyle is adorable on Kit.


Two Side Ponytails- A classic hairstyle, Kit looks adorable! 


Ponytail with Hair in Front- Don't see this too much on Kit, do you? It's pretty difficult to get her hair in a ponytail, but when you do, Kit looks very grown- up.


Two Braids on Side Joined on Bottom- This is very easy to do and very unique. Kit really likes to wear this hairstyle on days when she wants to look a bit nicer than most days.


Side French Braid- A more difficult hairstyle, Kit wears this when she has more time to do her hair in the morning. She wears it when she cleans the house; it keeps the hair out of her face without looking messy, but rather the opposite!


 Messy Side Braids- Since Kit's hair is so short, she can only have small side braids and making them messy makes them look cool.


Personally, Kit's favorite hairstyle is the Small Side Pony. She likes how simple and easy it is to do. She can put a cute flower, barrette, or ribbon on top of the ponytail holder to make it look more fashionable.

If you want to know how to do any of these hairstyles, just post a comment! I'd be happy to do a post showing you how.

Kit and I hope you enjoyed these hairstyles and want to try them out. If you do, I'd love to see! Send me an email at marisasamericangirls@gmail.com

Happy Hairstyling,
Marisa and her American Girls

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!
    This helps a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun styles. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Now I'm off to go try some hairstyles on Kit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.