Monday, December 16, 2013

20 Followers Challenge!

Hello my doll-loving friends!
As some of you may have noticed, my number of followers has been increasing. I suspect this has been from the help of some of you. (Thanks!)
I think that with your help, we could get my number of followers to at least 20 before Christmas. As I'm writing this, I have 12 followers. We could get 8 more before Christmas. (1 each day!) Post about my blog, and advise your other doll-loving friends to visit.
I can't do this without you! It would be great if you would help me here.
You might be wondering, "What's in it for me?" Well, a contest or giveaway of course! The more followers I have, the more people will participate, and the more fun it'll be!
Want to help? That would be great! So, remember the goal- 20 followers before Christmas, December 25! I only need 8 more to do this contest.
Of course, we won't stop at 20 whenever we get there! How do you like the idea of setting a monthly goal? If we reach it, there's a possibility of more giveaways and contests!
I'd really appreciate your help with this. We're all in this together! I want to make my blog the best it can be, but my blog runs on you- my followers! If I didn't have you guys, my blog probably wouldn't be as good.
So, let's do it! It's a fun way to brighten up this festive holiday season!
Leave a comment if you're in- I love feedback! I'd love to know who's going to help me get 20 followers!

Thanks,
Marisa

4 comments:

  1. Do you count Google+ followers??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! No, when I say followers I mean blog followers, not Google+. (Although I do like my Google+ followers!)
      ~Marisa

      Delete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.