Friday, December 20, 2013

Stopping Theme Thursday

You were probably wondering why I didn't do Theme Thursday yesterday, and that's because I'm stopping it.
I'm doing this because I don't get many entries, and this week I didn't get any. I don't really like the idea anymore, and it's too much for me to do.
At least it's right after when I started it, so you won't be too disappointed. 
I might start it up again when my blog gets more popular. If you like Theme Thursday, and you want me to start it again, I don't mind, if lots of people will participate. 

In the meantime, don't forget to keep working on getting some followers here! If you forgot, I need 20 by Christmas, and if we reach the goal, I'll hold a giveaway or contest! 

~Marisa

5 comments:

  1. Hey! BTW, I now have... An American Girl Photography Blog! If you want to check it out here is the link: http://photoagdolls.blogspot.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that didn't work out. On to bigger and better ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.