Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Deck the Halls

Happy Christmas Eve! My dolls are getting ready (at the last minute) for the big day tomorrow!
The room was busy with excitement as Christmas day got nearer.

The stockings were hung on the bedposts with care...

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there...

They hung up a festive paper chain, too-

To brighten up the room, and fill it with cheer.

Kanani hid gifts under the bed,

while Liz made some cards.

Julie had finished all that one week before, so she read a magazine.

Shouldn't you go get ready now, Liz, since you're going to church with Marisa tonight?

Yes, let me just finish up this card.

And seal this envelope.

Now I'll go get ready.

Julie and Kanani chatted about what they want to get tomorrow.

Hmm... what should I wear?




I hope you enjoyed Part 1 of this photo story! I'll post the rest of their Christmas not tomorrow, but Thursday, since tomorrow is Christmas and I won't be going on my computer.

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Marisa and her American Girls <3

2 comments:

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.