Wednesday, July 16, 2014

GOTY 2015 Predictions


This is Rachel Crane. She's 12 years old, and loves music. Every time you see her, she's either singing, writing song lyrics, listening to music, or playing her guitar. Rachel has always loved music, ever since her parents sung her lullabies as a baby. What she loves to do most is play her guitar. She writes song lyrics and loves to perform her songs in the annual school talent show. This year's talent show is different, though. One of the biggest music stars, who also happens to be Rachel's favorite, is coming to watch it this year! Rachel is determined to impress her, and maybe get to meet her! But when Rachel's dad loses his job, all hope is lost. Her family has to sell almost everything they have to keep their house, including Rachel's guitar. Rachel is devastated, and doesn't know what to do now that she has no guitar to practice with. It couldn't get any worse for Rachel, until her family finds out that they'll be evicted from their house unless they can come up with the money to pay for it. What will happen now?

What do you think about my prediction? Well, the story isn't really a prediction, it's just something fun I made up. It's probably not what the GOTY 2015 story is, but whatever. The picture is a prediction, though. I edited a picture from AG's website.
What do you think the GOTY 2015 will be like?

~Marisa



22 comments:

  1. That would be the best girl of the year ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really think so? Thanks! :D
      ~Marisa

      Delete
    2. Oh. My. Gosh.😮I totally want that doll!!!!! She's perfect! You had me fooled Marisa!

      Delete
  2. I like it! You did a great job coming up with the perfect story for her!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really need a music girl, they haven't had one yet and they've reused some personalities like dance and animal lovers.
      ~Marisa

      Delete
  3. haha! you had me fooled! I hope she likes music, from what i have heard, it's problem's with her grandparents not her direct family, but that is cool! how'd you come up with that?
    Your Friend forever,
    ~Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, apparently the real story is that she and her friends are trying to help keep her grandparents' ice cream shop open. -_- Not too exciting in my opinion. And I just thought of what personality they haven't had in a GOTY yet, and came up with a quick story! :)
      ~Marisa

      Delete
  4. Cool! They really should make a music GOTY. I would defiantly buy her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very interesting. Are you thinking of Taylor Swift being her idol?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read a book like that. Plus that would be a fab goty !
    -ava-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is such a great idea! You would be great at writing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the story and the doll is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisa, I've nominated you for another award on my blog. Check it out.

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't be surprised if GOTY 2015 has black hair. There's only been two GOTY's with blackish hair. But as for eye color and what she does, I have no idea! But personally I'd like to see a doll with brown or black hair and brown eyes personally :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job I heard something about GOTY 2015 in the movie auditions I think it has to do with her families ice cream store and her having a disability. I love the story you came up with a ton more though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ☆♡Bridget♡☆July 17, 2014 at 3:32 PM

    i like the story i probably would get her because she is like me :D but it is not real though :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the story you made up better than the ones AG could make! I think the pic you have with it really goes with the story you made up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That would be great! May I do an AG series on youtube based on this? I'll give you credit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do you make those pics?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.