Now let's get started.
1. If you were asked by American Girl to create a GOTY 2015, what would she look like and what would her personality be? That's for another post- I've got it all planned out! ;)
2. How many more dolls do you plan to get in the future and what doll are they? Oh, goodness... So many more dolls to come in the future... I haven't even decided which ones! I'd like to get Caroline, Saige (yeah, I know), and some MAGs.
3. What is your favorite article of doll clothing? Ex; shorts, tanks, crop tops, jeans, etc. Hmmm... I really love crop tops, they're super cute and unique! I also love shorts.
4. What season do you like best for doll photography or anything related to dolls? Spring, not too hot and not too humid (where I live).
5. What was your best doll-sized find? I got an awesome guitar that was originally a Christmas ornament for $2!
6. MAG, GOTY, or Historical? I love them all, but I'd probably say my favorite is MAG.
7. What do you think of American Girl Historical dolls changing to Beforever? Hate. It. Enough said!
8. If you watch Aspen Heights, Ben and Elita or Callan and Elita? Totally Callan and Elita, ALL THE WAY!!!
All of you who were just nominated above, go ahead and answer the questions below on your own blog and nominate 8 more people!
- What is your favorite AG doll?
- If you could have any AG doll, which one would it be?
- If you could unarchive a doll, which one would you unarchive?
- Do you prefer straight, wavy, or curly hair on your doll?
- What's an AG doll that you will never get?
- What is your favorite AGTube web series? (Aspen Heights, Realm of Arragara, etc.)
- If you like Frozen (I mean, who wouldn't!) do you like Anna or Elsa?
- Who is your favorite AGTuber?
Congrats for the nominees and please know that, just because you weren't nominated, doesn't mean I don't like your blog. In fact, I may not know about it! Comment your blog down below so I can go check it out! :)
P.S. Sorry for the white highlighting on some of the words in this post, I was trying to fix that but I couldn't.