Post eleven facts about yourself. + Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees. + Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post. + Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
- My favorite animals are horses and owls.
- My favorite color is blue.
- My least favorite color is yellow.
- I only have one pet, and she is a dog (Beagle crossed with Pomeranian) named Puppers. She's named after my favorite stuffed animal when I was little.
- My middle name is Kendall.
- I have never been to another country.
- My favorite books are Harry Potter and the Hunger Games. (In case you're wondering, I'm on Team Peeta.)
- I am on Team Calita (Aspen Heights, I'm just a little too obsessed). Don't get me started on the subject.
- I never have a favorite song for more than a month, it's always changing as I hear new songs.
- I want to move to Japan someday.
- I dip dyed my hair blue this summer and I'm doing it pink next summer.
Questions for Me:
- If a man walked into an elevator with you, and was struggling to reach a button, would you press it for him? Yes...
- You are walking down the street and pass a shoe sale. What do you do? Keep walking and ignore it.
- Do you eat cranberries? Yes! I love dried cranberries (craisins) and cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving!
- What would you do if you put your hands in the sand at a beach then they were stuck? Hmmm... I have no idea. Depends who I'm with, if I'm in the water or not, what I'm wearing... so I need more info!
- I man walks up to you and starts talking a weird language to you. He is waving his arms around like crazy and slaps you 3 times. You've never seen him before in your life. Do you:A. Call the police.B. Start trying to copy his language and talk back.C. Get an adult to help.D. Take a selfie with him and text it to a bff.I'd probably do none of these. I'd start running! Maybe I'd call the police (A) but I'm really not sure.
- Do you take selfies? I don't know if my horrible ones count, but yeah, sometimes I play around with my camera... But I'm not horribly obsessed with it.
- Do you text? Kind of... if you count using Google Hangouts with a few online friends.
- Can Auntie-Anne's pretzels be used as weapons? Who is Auntie-Anne?
- Name 2 weird things that you eat or drink. Uh, I eat straight-up lemons as if I was seating an orange and I eat capers... my friends think capers are weird, one of them called them rabbit poop.
- Why do you have a blog? To share my love of dolls with everyone online, and it's a more grown-up way of "playing with dolls".
- If you could go shopping with 7 bloggers, who would they be? They would be Lu from the Redhead's Blog, Ellie from the Little Dollhouse on the Prairie, Juliet from The Guys and Gals of Chestnut Street, Jennifer from AGPals (she has a blog for her YouTube account), Claire from Carrot and Claire, Clarisse (well, the human behind the camera) from Clarisse's Closet, and Xyra from Tea Time with Melody Q. That was tough!
Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favorite blog?
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- If you had to wear one shirt for the rest of your life, what shirt would it be?
- If you were only allowed to go on one website and no others, which would you choose?
- What time do you normally go to bed?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- If you were chosen to be a tribute in the Hunger Games, what weapon would you choose?
- What hairstyle do you want to do but don't know how?
- How often do you come online?
- Apple or Android?
- What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?
- AGDTime Blog
- American Girl Crafts and Fun
- American Girls and Books
- Country Doll Studios
- The Redhead's Blog
- Pretty Lilly an American Girl
- Sunny Day Boutique
- The Diaries of Mannerbee Mansions
- And anyone else who wants it, because I don't feel like thinking of any more! ;)