Monday, July 14, 2014

Beachy Blogger Award!

Hey there! I have just received the Beachy Blogger Award from Sofia from That's So Me. Thanks, Sofia!

Rules:
Answer the 10 questions I give you below and give the people you nominate 10 more.
Let the people whom you nominated know that they were nominated.
Put the award on your sidebar.
Nominate 10 bloggers.




Questions for Me

If you could live in any state, which would you choose?
I wouldn't move to a different state. I'd go to Japan.

Rain or Snow?
Snow. It never snows here.

Summer or Winter?
Summer. Even though you'd think I'd get tired of the eternal summer here.

What is your favorite color?
Blue!!!!!

If you could change your name, what would you make it?
I wouldn't change it.

Chips or Crackers?
Chips. Especially potato chips. Extra salty.

Red or Blue?
Blue...duhhhhh.

Do you like the beach?
YES OF COURSE

Have you ever ridden on a huge roller coaster?
I have no idea.

Do you like chicken?
Yes. Yes I do like chicken.


The Nominees!!!



Questions for the Nominees

What is your favorite doll? 
What is your favorite thing about having a blog?
What is the worst thing someone has said to you on your blog?
Do you have a doll house?
When did you get your first AG doll?
What is your favorite article of doll clothing that you have?
Who is your best online friend?
Who is your favorite AGTuber?
Do you watch Aspen Heights? If so, are you Team Belita or Team Calita?
Which of your dolls' personalities is most like you?

Congrats to everyone who was nominated! BTW, sorry for so many posts today! It was important. :)
~Marisa

4 comments:

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.