Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Week 10

Hey guys! I'm back here for another OOTW! So sorry it's late...
But anyway, here's the winner from last week, Addy and Emma!


Are you ready for outfit selections this week? Here they are! And for those of you who don't know how to play, the instructions will be discussed after the pictures! :)

Shirts:

Bottoms:


Shoes:


Accessories (you may choose more than one):


How to participate:
  1. Pick an outfit. For each category, pick an article of clothing to put an outfit together.
  2. Pick a doll to wear the outfit. Which doll would this outfit look good on? Bonus- pick a hairstyle!
  3. Include your name! In case you win, so I can announce who wins. 

Be sure to include all aspects of the outfit. If you don't, you probably don't have a good chance of winning.
Also, remember I judge by creativity and originality! Be very descriptive when writing your comment so I know what you're talking about.
Have fun!

~Marisa

17 comments:

  1. 5, 4, 3, 3, hmm....maybe...Liz. with...uh...some type of braid! maybe a waterfall!
    Your friend forever,

    Lu&SixLittleDollies~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Pooh I forgot on kanani! (Hope im spelling that right)

      Delete
  3. 2,2,4,4. I choose Liz to wear this. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 3 4 6
    I really don't care which doll it is. I think a side braid would look really cute with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4,2,2,2. I think Liz should wear this and her hair should be in a high ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I choose Liz with number 5, 3, 4 and 6.

    ~Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4, 5,5,4, on Kanani with hair in curls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanani should wear 2, 2, and 5 with 2, 4, 6, and 7. Hair loose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i choose liz to wear 4,2,1,4,6,and 2 her hair sould be in a braided bun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I choose Kanani and 1, 5, 2, 1 :)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirt #3, Bottoms #1, Shoes #2, and Accessory #7. The doll that I choose is Julie. Her hair should be in a simple ponytail. :D

    ~Hope for Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Marisa! I would like... Shirt: 5, Bottoms: 4, Shoes: 5, Accessories: 5 and 6, Model: Kanani, Hairstyle: Mermaid braid! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  13. ☆♡Bridget♡☆July 28, 2014 at 7:55 AM

    i choose 3,1,2,4,6 and i want Kanani to wear this outfit! with a high bun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4
    2
    1
    6
    BTW, I got a new blog:) Here it is...I would love it if you could take a look!
    http://thecreamsicledollies.wordpress.com/
    ~Emma:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, and her hair in a really high bun on her head:)
    ~Emma:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.