Saturday, December 14, 2013

My AG Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is just creeping up on us very fast, isn't it? I made my wish list about a week ago and I thought I'd share with you the things I want the most. There are lots more on the list, but I hope to get these more.
Let's get started!

I really like this Frosty Fair Isle Outfit because it seems so cozy and warm. I absolutely love the boots, and the sweater is my favorite color.

I've liked this outfit since it came out. I don't have a Christmas dress for my dolls, so this would be nice to have.

I LOVE this outfit. The colors are so tropical (which are also some of my favorite colors) and I think it would look great on Kanani. I really like the shoes, too, they're very cool.

When this came out, I was in love with it. I love the shorts, and the whole outfit looks so comfortable! I like the shoes, too, because I don't have any shoes like that. 
Also, I have seen this outfit in person because my friend bought this at the AG Place when she went to New York this summer. (I know, she's so lucky!) ;)

I want this so bad! I play volleyball, and I think it would be cool for Liz to, also. I love how it comes with knee pads. (That was kind of random...)

I used to play softball, and since Liz is my sporty girl, I think it would be cool for her to play the same sports I do/did.

Yes, this would be for Liz too. Liz is the kind of person that likes to take part in lots of activities, so I think it would be so cool to have this for her.

When we went to the AG store this summer, I saw this there. When I first discovered AG, I saw this in the catalog. I didn't know this was still available currently, so I want to get it before it retires. (In fact, it's also my favorite color! I'm surprised it's not pink.)

I love these! As I said in my last post,  I really like colored hair extensions, so I'd like to get these. Only Liz can wear them until I get another doll, but that's okay.

I want this for Liz, because her hair is almost this wavy/curly and it would look like she had super long hair.

I want this braided headband for Kanani because it's almost like the one that came with her fancy dress back in 2011 when they still sold her. 

This is for Kanani! I need braces, and since I look like Kanani, she can be like me!

I really like this earring set because it has lots of cool, different earrings. I especially like the blue flower ones because most of AG's other studs are just plain.

I love these! They look like shoes I used to have when I was younger. These would be cute for Kanani for walking on the beach.

I loved this outfit when I first saw it and I would like to get it before it sells out.

This would look beautiful on Liz and would be perfect for a stop motion set in the past.

I've seen this on Kanani and it looks great on her! It's perfect for summer and I love the bandanna.



That's all the AG stuff that I want the most for Christmas! 
What would you like for Christmas?

~Marisa



















4 comments:

  1. Nice! :D

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I ordered Ivy's Rainbow Romper from Cyber Monday! I CAN NOT wait for it to come!! Also the Easy Breezy outfit is Oh my goodness so cute! I LOVE the shoes and Shorts! The shorts go with almost ANYTHING! It's so cute!
    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a few of the same things you do!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.