Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just... computers, dolls, events... UPDATES

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy and haven't had much time on a computer and I've had nothing to post about. First of all, I will be getting my own computer soon and when I do, I will post SO MUCH MORE! I will try to post at least two or three times a week, hopefully more. Volleyball season is coming to an end, so I will have more time at night after school. Also, I will have a single computer to save pictures to so I will always have access to all my stuff. Before, I had all my things saved on multiple computers, so now... yeah. Also, this Saturday there is an AG event at my local Barnes and Noble. Check your local B&N's website to see if you do, too! This is what the page says: "Please join us for a special American Girl themed event. Dress up and bring your favorite doll if you like, and join us for fun activities and crafts." I think I will bring Liz because the last time I went to something like this I brought Kanani (I didn't have Liz yet, so of course). I will try to bring my camera so I can take pictures for you, and post them. BIG NEWS!!! I finished editing the Georgia travel vlog! I know it's been a long time, so I will post it as soon as I can. It's 30 minutes long, but it is AWESOME! Keep checking for more! One last thing... IT'S OCTOBER!!! That means it's almost time for... DOLLAWEEN! I need to make a Dollaween AGSM (American Girl Stop Motion), and I need some ideas! Comment yours below and your idea might be turned into a video! I think that's all the news I have for now, so make sure you check back for more! Happy blogging, Marisa

2 comments:

  1. yay I can't wait for all the new posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I just made marshmallows for my dolls and I think I will do a tutorial on that!

      Delete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.