Thursday, October 31, 2013

GOTY 2014 Pictures! MUST SEE!

So, I was checking Doll Diaries today (as usual) and GUESS WHAT I SAW?!?!?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GIRL OF THE YEAR 2014 ISABELLE! Here she is...


In her box...


Her whole body view in the box...


A close up of her face...

_________________________________________________________________________________

About Isabelle...
  • She is a ballet dancer.
  • They are filming the movie right now... click for cast.
  • The code name they use for her is Blanche Palmer.
  • More pictures of her... 
_________________________________________________________________________________

A note...

My mom had a good point- American Girl would not release their GOTY 2014 and let someone sell her on Ebay. Just keep that in mind...
Also, she looks a lot like some other dolls.
I will be doing some more research and will keep you guys posted if I find anything.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Questions, questions...

1. Do you like Isabelle?
2. Do you think this is the real doll?
3. Will you get her?

My answers...

1. Yes, I do like her. I think they could be a little more creative with her, but I do like the hairpiece that makes the ends of her hair look like they are dyed ombre. (Check the video to see it).
2. I am not sure if it is the real doll or a customized one. She sure looks real and fits the descriptions, but I am keeping an eye on this!
2. I would like to get her, yes. it would add some diversity to my collection. But, she does have hazel eyes and all my dolls have green eyes, even Julie. I absolutely LOVE the hairpiece, though, and I need a dancer. (Well, at least a ballet dancer. Kanani does the hula!) Also, I would like to get a historical character first, so I can have a MAG, a GOTY, and a historical. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Dolloween!
Marisa 

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Update- this doll could also be a test model, just so AG can see how the doll will look and if it is a good doll.



6 comments:

  1. I have mixed emotions about this doll. I think she is very pretty and I like the hair piece that comes with her.
    This could be one that was part of a focus group - a test model as it were. Not sure if she is the final or not.
    I don't think I will get the doll. I already have 3 blondes in the family. But I do want to read her books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very pretty!
    by hair piece do y'all mean hair? or clip?
    Because I don't see a clip :D

    Lu~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By "hair piece" we mean that Isabelle comes with a hair extentiin that clips to her hair. You can't see it in these pictures because it is in a bag on the side of the box.
      Hope that answered your question!
      -Marisa

      Delete
  3. Is her hair blond or caramel? Its hard to tell in the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more caramel, kind of like some of the MAG's.

      Delete
  4. I love Isabelle! I really would love to get her.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.