Saturday, October 12, 2013

Help Mia get an American Girl Doll!

There is a little 6 year old girl, Mia, who was diagnosed with brain cancer in September 2013. One YouTuber, stephenswodadancer, has decided that she is going to collect money to buy Mia an AG doll! I think this is a wonderful idea, because what would cheer me up if I was in Mia's place would be my American Girl dolls!
Click here for the video with all the information you need to know.
Sarah (stephenswodadancer) set up a website where you can donate money to Mia. She already has enough money for the doll, but Sarah is also buying accessories and donating the rest of the money to little Mia's family. Click here to go to this website.
If you don't have any money to donate, you can send a gift or even just a letter to Mia. Anything would cheer her up, I'm sure. Just send an email to Sarah. To email her, click here.
Be sure to watch the video if you are interested! I am sure we will make a big difference in Mia's life. Please keep her in your prayers and try to help any way you can. We are a community, and our dolls unite us. What we can do is use our love of dolls to make a difference in another girl's life.

Here is a picture of little Mia! Isn't she cute?



~Marisa

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's amazing! What happened to little Mia? Did she survive? Did she get the AG doll? Fill me in, this post was months ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as far as I know she did in fact get the doll. I'm pretty sure she is surviving, but I'm not sure if she is in remission or not. :)
      ~Marisa

      Delete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.