Monday, October 14, 2013

Blogger Tag!

I have been tagged by my lovely Blogger friend, Lu, from the Redhead's Blog. Now I have to tag some more people to continue the cycle! Also thanks to All Things Good for starting this Blogger tag!




Okay, here are the rules:
1. When you receive the award, link back to www.keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you (www.marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com)
2. Display the award button in the post
3. Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
4. Nominate 12 bloggers
5. Notify them that they have been awarded

Now, here are the questions! With my answers!
1. What made you decide to start blogging? I found the blog American Girl Fan  and thought it would be so fun to have a blog of my own and make other fans of AG happy with my posts!
2. What is your fashion style? Hmm... I don't really know what this means, so I guess I could say "summery" because I always wear short sleeved shirts, even in the winter. Or you could say "casual", because I HATE getting dressed up.
3. What is something none of your followers know about you? I love to watch anime (Japanese animation)!
4. What are some of your blogging goals? To get lots of followers, post very frequently, and be more creative.
5. What is your favorite place to shop? American Girl, Justice, Target, Joanne Fabrics, Michael's.
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be? 100!
7.  What are your talents? Drawing anime, origami, making stop motions, doll stuff, blogging.
8. Are you a leader or a follower? A leader!
9. What is one of your favorite quotes? I do not know...
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series? HARRY POTTER!
11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)? Hmmm... smart!
12. What is your favorite flower? Hibiscus!

The blogs I have tagged...
To the nominees- please keep an eye out for an email or message from me!

-Marisa



2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing me. :-D
    You can see my responses to the questions my "A Lovely Surprise" post:
    http://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-lovely-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.