Wednesday, November 20, 2013

This or That


Time to play a fun AG themed game!
It's simple- I'll give you two AG items and you pick one!
Ready? Okay!

or
                                                       


or



or


or


or





or




Comment below what you chose!
These are what I like (I've highlighted them):

  1. Sparkly Party Dress or Brocade Holiday Dress
  2. Polar Bear PJ's or Purple Peacock PJ's 
  3. Frosty Fair Isle Outfit or Coconut Fun Outfit
  4. Saige's Sweater Outfit or Saige's Tunic Outfit
  5. Marie-Grace or Cecile
  6. Molly's Holiday Dress or Emily's Holiday Dress

~Marisa




2 comments:

  1. That's a tough one, but I think I like:
    1. Brocade Holiday Dress
    2. Purple Peacock PJ's
    3.Coconut Fun Outfit
    4.Saige's Tunic Outfit
    5.Marie-Grace
    6.Molly's Holiday Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brocade Holiday Dress
    Purple Peacock PJ's
    Coconut Fun Outfit
    Saige's Tunic Outfit
    Marie-Grace or Cecile
    Molly's Holiday Dress

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.