1. Caroline- I have been warming up to Caroline ever since she came out. I really love her curls and her eyes are just so beautiful... but the only problem is her curls. Most of my dolls have curly/wavy hair (of course, not that curly). But, I think that she would be a really great addition to my collection, and I would like to have a historical.
2. MAG #40- As a few of you may know, I LOVE anime (Japanese animations) and manga (Japanese comics), so I am a Japanese freak. ;) This doll is Asian (duh) so I could make her Japanese... Which I think would be really cool- she could watch anime, read manga, make and eat sushi... and I could get her some kimonos! :D The problem is... she has dark hair. All of my dolls have brown hair, soooooo.... yeah.
3. Isabelle- Yep, she's still on my list. I love her, but her hazel eyes...no more hazel eyes in this doll family! And... the price. $10 more is a lot for just a hair extension, which I already have ones for Liz and Kanani. She's definitely not the highest on my list.
4. Felicity- Yes, I know she is retired, but I've always had a thing for miss Felicity. I love the colonial time period, and Felicity's collection is really cute (especially her fancy blue dress, absolutely love that). I would probably get her off Ebay, unless she is the doll that AG is un-archiving...
5. Elizabeth- I like Elizabeth, too. Not as much as Felicity, but she is a very pretty doll. I LOVE her meet outfit, too. I like her for the same reasons as Felicity... and I love both of their pin curls. :) I would also get her from Ebay.
That's pretty much all the dolls I would like to choose from, so, as I said before, I really need some help choosing. Tell me which doll you think I should get! Thanks!