Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day Hairstyles

Hey girls!!!
Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, I didn't have time! Oh, and happy {late} Saint Patrick's day!
Now onto the post...
Here are some hairstyles that your dolls could wear on Saint Patty's day that (I think) would look a bit "Irish"... (Any of my Irish doll lovers out there please verify this... LU)
Okay! Let's get started!!!


Liz is my model here today. :D


1. Wear an orange highlight! Lots of Irish have red hair! So brighten up your brown with a bit of orange! (Haha)



2. Mini Braids Pulled to the back-  All I did for this was make really tiny braids on each side of her head, pull them to the back, and clip with a mini clip!


3. Side Braids- Sorry the picture is a bit blurry. Anyways, this is just the typical two braids on the side. It is really simple, but brighten them up with a green highlight or ribbon!



4. Half-Up Bun- This my absolute favorite! To do this, all you have to do is make a half-up, half-down ponytail, then make a bun! Really simple, yet so fancy!


Bye!!! Hope you enjoyed, and sorry for the lack of posts this week!

~Marisa

P.S. Look forward to a fun surprise tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.