Thursday, August 15, 2013

Just some updates

Hey everyone I am back from my trip and it was awesome! Sorry I wasn't able to post anything. We were very busy. I can't wait to tell you what I got at the AG place! I'm not going to tell you exactly what it is, but I will tell you that both of the things I got were on the poll. Also, mini Saige came last Thursday but when I tried to post all the pictures, there were some technical difficulties. In the meantime, I will try to post about mini Saige and I am going to put all the pictures and videos that I took in Georgia into one big video. Also, thank you all for visiting my blog and posting comments! You have no idea how much this means to me! *Marisa P.S. Post what two things you think I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love reading comments, so please go ahead and leave your opinion here!
Please note that I do moderate comments, so if you comment something that I don't think should be said here, then don't expect to see it anytime soon.